Soothing Balm after Wax / Laser / Shave - 973
Calming, moisturising and refreshing formula specifically designed to soothe the epidermis.
- For skin that has been attacked or irritated by shaving, hair removal or, for example, a laser session to remove a tattoo
- Protects against irritation and gently calms the skin
- Its antibacterial and healing active ingredients help the skin to regenerate while protecting it from microbes and external aggressions
- Provides an immediate feeling of comfort and softness that lasts all day
- Suitable for all skin types, combination, dull, devitalized and tired
- A light and pleasant apricot fragrance
Soothing & repairing balm. Apply to the concerned areas.
Squalane: powerful moisturizing agent extracted from olive oil. Helps restore the lipid barrier and protect the skin
Glycyrrhetinic acid: a component of the licorice root, a medicinal plant used for centuries. Anti-inflammatory properties, soothes irritation, promotes healing
Bisabolol: healing and soothing
Cornflower extract: refreshes, stimulates and revitalises. Astringent, tones devitalized or dry skin tissue. Purifying, calming and soothing
Escine: from the horse chestnut tree, unifies and improves the appearance of the skin, reduces the size of the pores, refines the texture, anti-ageing, moisturising, firming
Mimosa tenuiflora bark extract: helps restructure and repair the skin. Has anti-microbial properties and soothes inflamed areas and rashes
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenylpropanol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Escin, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Copper Gluconate.
- -6.70 CHF